About Kekst CNC
Kekst CNC is a global strategic communications firm that specializes in protecting and enhancing reputations. From 15 locations around the globe, our team of 250 professionals provides expert communications counsel, informed by judgment, insights and data-led analysis. We apply our communications expertise across high-stakes corporate, financial, and political matters, helping businesses communicate effectively through periods of disruption, transformation and growth. Kekst CNC is part of the Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit www.kekstcnc.com
At Kekst CNC, we look at our people as what they are in a professional service firm: the most important asset we have. Accordingly, HR plays a very important role and is a business rather than an administrative function.
About the role
As HR Business partner, your mission is to manage the full employee lifecycle operations for employees in Sweden. You will coach and support managers and be responsible for reliable HR processes and data. You will have a broad role where no day looks like the other, working in an operational and strategical capacity. In your responsibility for HR in the Stockholm office, you will be in close contact with the Sweden Market Lead. You are also an active, valued member of the HR global team, ensuring a consistent talent approach across all Kekst Markets. You will report to the Kekst CNC HR Director.
What you will do
- Performance management: ensure that the bi-annual performance reviews are implemented smoothly and help to develop these further over time
- HR data: liaise with our shared service payroll centre and local finance team to ensure all data input is of a high, reliable quality (for example payroll data, pension and insurances, local benefits)
- Talent Acquisition: Steer and quality-assure recruitment process, initiatives, pipeline management
- On & off-boarding: Drive, support and participate
- Employer branding-support: Initiate and participate in collaborations and student events to raise awareness of Kekst CNC in Sweden and generate pipeline of talent
- Support managers and employees in employee-related matters and overall HR policies, procedures, and processes, for example advising on basic labour law issues
- Be close to all staff in the Stockholm office and have an open ear for their concerns and ideas
- People focus: Continuously inform, communicate, explain how and why HR works as it does
- Take over responsibility in global HR tasks and projects to further evolve and professionalize our people centric approach
The ideal candidate
Several years in a broad HR role. Familiar with most of the HR key processes. Passionate about working in a multinational environment. Experience in a customer-facing environment with excellent inter-personal skills.
- HR operations (for example performance management, on/ off-boarding processes, working with shared service centre)
- Handling and coaching both managers and other staff members
- Solid labour law knowledge
- Talent management and recruiting
- Ability to summarise and consolidate concepts and ideas using Microsoft and other tools
- Some knowledge of new ways of working, digital tools would be an advantage
- Excellent English language skills, both verbal and written
- Can-do mind-set. Ambitious. Curious to learn, challenges the status quo. Pays attention to details without losing the big picture. Solution-oriented. Resilient. Humble but able to represent own opinion.
What we can offer you
Kekst CNC offers an inspiring working atmosphere, characterised by the highest level of professionalism, fun at work and an open corporate culture.
Our office in Sweden is on an exciting growth journey and as the business grows, you can grow with it. You will interact with colleagues all over the globe, whilst working in our office in Stockholm.
In addition to exciting development opportunities, we offer competitive working conditions and benefits, a bonus scheme and benefits package, as well as a varied learning and development programme.
Please send us your CV and cover letter as soon as possible. If you have any questions, contact Anders Holtenius, Anders@peopleprovide.se.
Kekst CNC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, age, religion / belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, marriage and civil partnership status, pregnancy and parental status, or any other characteristic protected under EU, state or local law, where applicable.