Head of Talent to Funnel
Search & Rekrytering HR - Stockholm
Are you looking for an opportunity to take the lead of recruitment activities at an exciting and expanding tech company? Do you feel comfortable in your expertise within talent attraction and enjoy working in a dynamic work environment with curious and driven colleagues? Keep on reading!
What’s in it for you?
An opportunity to be part of a diversified and team orientated group of colleagues, where your personality and background are appreciated and valued. By setting recruitment-goals and making sure they reach them, Funnel will give you the opportunity to grow alongside them both as an individual and as a co-worker. You get to challenge your skillset within recruitment and various other areas such as employer branding and content marketing. Over time you will also build your own team and try on the role as hiring manager.
As Head of Talent you will be responsible for all recruitment activities within the business area Commercial, and your manager will be the CCO Pelle. In addition to conducting the hiring processes from start to finish together with the team you recruit for, you will be given the opportunity to develop recruitment strategies and work with quality in the recruitment process to create the best possible experience for both the candidates and colleagues. You will work closely with the managers in your business area supported by your colleagues Linn and Mimmi who work with recruitment within Tech.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Set a recruitment strategy for the business area Commercial together with managers and the CCO to enable Funnel to grow at a steady rate
- Be responsible for and coordinate the hiring process end-to-end
- Ensure that Funnel has a high quality throughout the recruitment process
- Find and evaluate external recruitment partners
- Collaborate with, and be a sounding board for hiring managers
- Various exciting projects that you come up with, as you add your own flavor and unique experiences to this position
We hope you are a person who likes a fast paced environment. You like to come up with creative ideas as well as tag along with your colleagues' initiatives. You also have the ability to create structure and follow through your own initiatives.
Most likely you have:
- Approximately three years of experience within recruitment.
- Experience of hiring within sales and costumer success.
- Proven experience of an end-to-end recruitment processes
- An interest, and preferably some experience, within employer branding.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
It is a big bonus if you have experience of inhouse recruitment in a SaaS company. Futhermore if you have been responsible or taking part in employer branding projects as well as hands on experience of working with the recruitment software Teamtailor.
Funnel is a fast growing and well-funded startup, working to help marketers understand how their marketing initiatives relate to their business results. Funnel´s customers range from big e-commerce companies to advertising agencies and consumer brands. They help the companies create stories from their data, such as ”how do we increase sales by 10% by being smarter?” or ”in which country is our marketing efforts for this product most successful”. With the right data in the right place Funnel´s customers can tell their story, find the patterns and make solid data-driven decisions.
Welcome to apply
Please send us your application via our website and let us know how you can contribute to Funnel. Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send your application today!