Are you looking for an opportunity to be responsible for local recruitment activities at one of the leading law firms in the Nordic region? Do you feel comfortable in your expertise within recruitment and enjoy a workplace with diverse talent enhances, a creative, innovative and stimulating work environment? Then this is an opportunity for you!
What’s in it for you?
An opportunity to be part of a cross-border talent development team in a value driven organization who strives for professionalism, honesty, inclusiveness, curiosity and dedication. By being responsible for the recruitment process in Stockholm, Roschier will give you the opportunity to grow alongside them and challenge your skills within recruitment and employer branding. The organization works to constantly develop, improve and encourage initiative which gives you the opportunity to both run and initiate various projects.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be responsible for recruiting lawyers, assistants and other professionals as well as developing recruitment activities at the Stockholm office. You will be a member of a cross-border talent development team and locally serve the legal-practice areas and head of business operations. Your responsibility will be to make sure that the firm's overall strategy, culture and values are included when shaping the recruitment process.
In addition to conducting the hiring processes with the team, you will be given the opportunity to develop recruitment strategies and work with quality in the recruitment process. To create the best possible experience for both candidates and colleagues.
- Responsibility for all recruitment processes in the Stockholm office, including screening of candidates, interviews, assessments and closing
- Coaching the firm's interviewers and managers in interview techniques
- Responsible for planning and following up on the recruitment budget in Stockholm
- Identify recruitment needs together with HR and the hiring managers
- Conduct assessment tests on candidates
- Follow the Swedish talent market and develop employer branding activities to match the talent pool's expectations
- Lead internal development projects
- Ensure that Roschier has a high quality throughout the recruitment process and coordinate the hiring process end-to-end
We believe you are an independent and stable person who thrive in a fast-paced environment. You are a good team player with communication skills who genuinely enjoy searching candidates and creating an excellent recruitment experience for both the firm and the candidates. You also possess the ability to create structure and follow through your own initiatives.
Most likely you have:
- Approximately three to five years of experience within recruitment
- Proven experience of an end-to-end recruitment processes
- An interest, and preferably some experience, within employer branding
- Excellent proficiency in English and Swedish, in both speech and in writing
It is a merit if you have experience of working in an inhouse recruitment or a professional services firm. Furthermore, it is a bonus if you have experience in cut-e or any other similiar assessment tests.
Roschier is one of the leading law firms in the Nordic region with offices in Helsinki and Stockholm. The firm is well-known for its excellent track record of advising on demanding international business law assignments and large-scale transactions. The firm's clients include leading domestic and international corporations, financial service and insurance institutions, investors, growth and other private companies with international operations, as well as governmental authorities.
With some 500 professionals in Finland and Sweden, and a vast network of established relationships with leading law firms, Roschier is internationally recognized as top tier in all of its core practice areas. Read more about us on our website www.roschier.com.
Apply today — and join the Roschier team
In this recruitment process Roschier collaborates with PeopleProvide. Please send us your application via our website and let us know how you can contribute to Roschier. Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today!